Take a Virtual Tour
We are located at:The Gardens Rehab & Care Center
3131 Western Ave.
Kingman, Arizona 86401
Become an Employee:
Dining & Activities
For older adults, mealtimes are especially important - they get a chance to re-connect with others in a social setting, as they also meet that day's nutritional needs. Family and friends are always encouraged to visit and dine with their loved ones at mealtimes.
- Daily service of three well-balanced and nutritious meals
- Snack offerings
- Therapeutic diets available
- Guest meals
Our nutritional program enables our residents to:
- Maintain physical and emotional health with adequate intake of nutrients.
- Observe the social components of meals including mealtime rituals.
- Maintain functional ability at the highest practical level.
Our activities department provides a variety of activities which allow our residents to come together with others, make new friends, celebrate the seasons and most importantly enjoy life in a community!
Staying active and going places with others is an important component in maintaining the well-being and health of our residents. Our Activities staff meets with each resident individually to determine their specific needs and interests.